If 2015 was the big breakout year for wearable technology, then 2016 was the year that tech-fashion finally began to hit its stride. From smart bras to biometric wool sweaters, designers found that by giving equal weight to the technology and the garment they could create smart clothing that is both useful and appealing. Meanwhile, classics like the showercap and the zipper got a modern upgrade. And 2016 marked the year that Converse finally decided to update its classic Chuck Taylors. Here’s a look back at the cleverest fashion designs of 2016.
The Smartest Fashion Designs Of 2016
Marry Rolson is a freelance web developer with more than two years of experience behind and also beginner contributing blogger. Interest in such areas as web-design, web development, motivation, self-improvement, online education and personal growth.
- Simple and Easy: A Short Guide to Write Blog Posts for Your Business on
- Shopping at Solwin Infotech – WordPress, Magento and Mobile Applications Store on
- WC Checkout Fields Editor, our Premium WooCommerce Extension available now!!!! on
- JewelUX – Premium WooCommerce based WordPress theme on
- Use Blog Designer Plugin Instead of Replacing WordPress Theme Simultaneously on